Team Retreats, tailor-made.
Bob, from HR, is in Ohio. Rebecca, your Developer, is in San Fran. Your CEO, Alice? Well, she's all over the world.
Remote work rocks, but sometimes it's good to get face time that isn't on FaceTime. Take a team retreat, and let us take care of the details. You have work to do.
We ❤️ Remote Teams
From day one, our focus has been to craft custom, team retreats that fit perfectly into your company’s unique culture and objectives. We take the time to get to know you, because no team retreat should ever be the same.
What will we do?
Let’s be clear, we stay far away from stuffy leadership and team-work ice breakers (this isn’t 5th grade summer camp). Teams get more out of moments that push them outside their comfort zones. We’re trading in hotel conference rooms for hanging out on a local farm in Iceland or hopping a train to Budapest for the day.
Have ideas in mind? Let us know! No ideas? We have lots of suggestions. We use our team’s experience with crazy adventure travel, remote work, and an assessment of you to craft something your employees will be chatting about for years.
Different Retreats for Different Goals
“TEAM NEEDS A BREATHER”
- All play and little to no work
- Reward your team for a job well done
- Onboard new members in an unforgettable way
- Equal parts work & play
- Trade working over a Google Hangout for working over the ocean
- Kickoff new projects in the mountains
- Give quarterly updates over Italian wine
“LAUNCH DAY IS APPROACHING”
- All work & barely any play
- Get everyone together for hyper-efficiency
- Don’t waste a minute worrying about logistics, you have a project to do
IT'S A PAINLESS PROCESS...
First thing’s first, we’ll chat with your team, learn more about your goals, and answer all of your looming questions. The form below helps us get started!
Our team will craft the most epic team retreat your adventurous eyes have ever seen. Take it to your team and make a few tweaks based off of input. After all, the trip is for you!
Our team schedules, plans, and executes all logistics with vendors to make it as simple as picking your team up from the airport.
Trip time. Our guides will be there, ready to host your team for an epic retreat. Pack your sunscreen (or parka – we all have preferences), this is going to be epic.
Remote Team Retreats
Why Your Team Needs This
Giving your team some time to come together is important. Maybe you’d like to reduce churn, retain your top talent, or maybe just excite your peeps so they’re re-energized for another year.
Planning, organizing, and executing the perfect team retreat can be quite a task with a lot of headache. So let the experts take care of it for you. We love doing it!
Why invest in a remote team retreat?
- Remote work can mean your team loses sight of the people behind the computer screen. A team retreat can be exactly the thing needed to “put a human to a Slack photo.”
- We’ve done the research: Companies that go the extra mile for their employees are the companies that people never leave.
- Retreats the way we do them is your recruiting channel. Your team will talk (read: brag). Soon enough, you’ll have top talent begging to be a part of your awesome business and work culture.